Monday, July 25, 2011

What do your small victories mean? :o)

“You wanna know something’ about this salad?”

“Mmmm, oookay, sure?”

This salad has red onions.”

“……That’s amazing.”

“No...You see, I used to HATE red onions, but one day I just decided…I love EVERYTHING else about this salad..and darn it, these little red onions are not going to ruin the whole thing for me!!”

“….I think this just says a lot about what an over-comer I am.

.......”“Wow.”

Before a few years ago, I thought I knew what I wanted.
I knew what I liked, what I didn't like and what I would never do and see myself doing.

Fast forward 2 years and a very humbling life changing event.

I try everything once, I don't let old pre-conceived ideas about things hold me back & I will NEVER let red onions stop me from eating that delicious, scrumptious BBQ Chicken Salad anymore!!
I won't eat around them, I won't pick them old.
I will take the good with the bad and the bad with the good.

So what's holding you back from your enjoying your BBQ Chicken Salad? What are you trying "pick out"? Or "go around"?

I say, Lifes a garden baby, so dig it!! (All of it!!)

1 comment:

  1. Lol. I love you girlie. I am glad you are an over-comer of red onions!!

    Hey, I award your blog the versatile award. Stop by mine for more deets.

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete